Boggio Studios retains the copyright on any and all digital materials created by the studio and printed work produced from these digital images.
When digital images are purchased by the client, only the right to print the image for personal use is included. Copyright continues to be owned by Boggio Studios. If the images are used for any commercial purposes, then a further fee will be negotiated and paid to the Studio.
Digital enhancement and manipulation are carried out at the discretion of Boggio Studios. If any special requests are made to enhance a specific image, it is expected that the Client will by buying that image. No work will be carried out on any image until payment has been received in full.
In the event that you do need to postpone either your shoot or viewing appointment, we require 7 days notice for or family shoot and 14 days notice for a boudoir or other speciality shoot or a cancellation charge of £50 will apply.
Boggio Studios will always try to accommodate changing schedules and will be happy to refund or postpone any shoot if cancelled or rescheduled within the notice period.
Once an order has been processed by our post-production team no refunds can be made.
Boggio Studios Vouchers have an expiry date of 12 months from date of purchase. Change is not given on purchases that cost less than the value of the Voucher presented. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Boggio Studios Vouchers can only be exchanged for photographic products at Boggio Studios and relating to images created by Boggio Studios. We reserve the right not to accept any vouchers that have or appear to have been forged, damaged, defaced or otherwise tampered with. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen, or damaged Vouchers. To deface a voucher will render it invalid. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or offer. Boggio Studios retains the right to vary these terms and conditions.
Gift boxes will be sent to UK destinations using standard Royal mail services unless otherwise agreed directly with Boggio Studios.
No frames or other products will be delivered to clients due to the fragile nature of the products. We require that all products are collected and checked by the clients at our studio in Wimbledon. We are open for collection Monday to Friday between 9am and 5:30pm and at weekends by appointment.
If clients wish to their products to be shipped, Boggio Studios take no responsibility for the delivery service or the condition of the products on arrival.
Return & refunds Policy
Once the portrait products have been checked, collected and signed for at our studio, no returns will be accepted nor will any refunds be generated by Boggio Studios.
For any purchases made on our website for shoots or gift boxes, if you withdraw from that purchase, within 14 days, then we will refund the cost of the shoot minus costs of packaging, shipping and credit card charges, if any.
General Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- Competitions are open to residents of the UK, aged over 18 and under 18 with parental consent. There are no travel costs included in this prize.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid correct entries.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Julia Boggio Studios may require.
- Winners will be contacted via the contact details provided by the entrant on the web site.
- The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- Boggio Studios is compliant with the data protection act.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- The judge’s decision on correct answers is final.
- We shall not be held responsible for any innacuracies in data or incorrect answers. Data is to be used as guidance only.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Boggio Studios reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Julia Boggio Studios may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- Boggio Studios reserve the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
Customer Service Contact Information
Please contact our Wimbledon Studios on:
4th Floor Tuition House
27/37 St George’s Road
Tel: +44 020 7042 9777