We are looking for a friendly, trustworthy, and organised self-starter to be the new Bookings & Sales Manager for Boggio Studios.
Why you want this job
– An opportunity to work with exciting high-end clients in the luxury market
– Have direct input into the success of a well-known and respected photography business
– Flexibility, particularly perfect for a parent who needs to do school pick-ups and drop-offs
– You will be based mainly in your home office
Successful Applicants will have:
– Excellent, friendly, and professional phone manner
– An ambition to do well and achieve your very best at all times
– Superior organisational skills
– The ability to create your own task list, such as marketing lists and business development ideas, and then implement
– Creative marketing ideas
– Face-to-face sales experience, as you will be expected to engage in sales consultation with clients (training will be given)
– Good technical skills and an understanding of how to use a CRM database for marketing and sales
We will only consider applicants who live in or near Wimbledon. Applicants must exhibit a high degree of trustworthiness as you will be organising your own time and your success directly impacts that of the company.
Please send us a covering letter telling us why you are the right person for this job using the points above as a guide, plus a CV to julia at boggiostudios dot com. The cover letter is very important, so please do make sure to spend an adequate amount of time crafting this. Applications without a proper cover letter will not be considered or responded to.Enquire