This stunning newborn & family shoot is with a family we have photographed many times before. We have been privileged enough to shoot their wedding, their first family shoot when their first baby was born, and a number of times in-between. This is exactly what Boggios strive to be – your family photographer of choice, building lasting relationships and making memories with you, year after year.
“Since having our first child we have realised how quickly time goes, and how quickly they grow. It’s important to us to capture special family moments, such as our youngest being this tiny. It doesn’t last long… “
Hannah was their photographer and was, as always, super professional, friendly and patient with the children. The family had a fun, memorable and stress free afternoon creating these amazing portraits.
“We played the Mary Poppins soundtrack whilst she pranced about swishing her skirt standing on the suitcases. She thought it was wonderful, it made us so happy to see her that happy. Now, when she looks at the photo’s she says ‘Can we do that again?‘! “
- Newborn shoots can take place in either our Wimbledon studio or your home.
- Family members are certainly encouraged to join – siblings, grandparents, etc. We are able to capture individual portraits of your newborn as well as sibling and family shots during the session.
- Whether the shoot is in our studio or at home, we strongly suggest booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
- We know little ones don’t always arrive on time and can be early or later than expected so the shoot date is confirmed once baby arrives but an estimated date is penciled in ahead of time.
- The best time to have newborn portraits taken is during the first 10 days.
Family Fact File
How old are your children? Number 1 is 3, and Number 2 is just 4 months.
What’s his/her favourite toy? 1: A bunny, and 2: her fingers(!)
What’s his/her favourite book? This changes a lot for the eldest, currently any Disney Princess book
What’s your top parenting advice tip? Laugh a lot, it’s the best way to get through the best and worst moments!
Where’s your favourite family spot in London? Difficult. We love SW19, and rarely leave! Maybe Wimbledon Park at the moment. There is enough going on there for everyone to have fun.
What’s your favourite kids clothing brand? We just got given gorgeous Burberry children’s gifts, however I’m generally more high street for children’s clothes, they’re in and out of them so quickly. Although now I have two girls I do make the excuse that anything I buy for my eldest will be worn twice so the investment is worth it 😉