When I was 6 years old all I wanted to be was a rock star. I have distant memories of leaping off my imaginary speaker stack (my bed) into the crowd (my toys) furiously strumming my Fender (a stick). As we get older we don’t get to play with our imaginations with as much wild abandonment, but when we do doesn’t it feel AMAZING!
We’ve spent many months letting our imaginations run wild – which is how we recently won the Most Creative Business in Merton at the 2013 business awards – and this month, in time for Christmas, we launch our new family photography offering: IMAGINATION SHOOTS. With our highly talented photography and post-production team, we can create concept portraits limited only by yours and our imagination. Ex-Victoria Secret model, Tatiana Kovylina, recently asked us to write, art direct and shoot an entire storybook as a gift for her husband, complete with dragons, knights, evil wizards, and beautiful princesses. INSERT QUOTE HERE.
So what is an IMAGINATION SHOOT?
There are three different levels of IMAGINATION SHOOTS, from our Concept Art and Lenticular Flip, which we can do as part of your normal shoot, through to our new 3-D Portrait shoot.
1) Concept art: As you can see from the examples here, this involves taking images we’ve shot in studio and creating amazing art in post-production. If you’re booking in for a family, couple, or teen fashion shoot at our Wimbledon photography studio, just tell us that you’d like to devote some of the shoot to creating some IMAGINATION portraits and we’ll make magic for you.
2) Lenticular Flip: A lenticular is a layered image that flips back and forth as you walk by. There is something so 70s, yet also incredibly NOW about it. This is another product that you can ask your photographer to add into your family, couple or teen portrait session – no need to book a separate session for this.
3) Superhero Shoots: These have already been extremely popular. Best with boys and girls aged 5+, these shoots give your little superhero the chance to fly through space and lift cars. This would make an AMAZING Christmas present for the little Superman or Wonder Woman in your life. Superhero Shoots need to be booked separately due to the time it takes to capture the scenarios. It is possible to shoot this in an after school time slot.
4) 3-D Portrait Shoot: Be the only person on your block with a 3-D portrait hanging on the wall. In this dedicated one-hour shoot, we will use the miracle of science and technology to photograph you and then convert it into a 3-D portrait afterwards, which we will then print on specialist paper so that you can hang it BIG on your wall. This works best with people aged 10+ and as individual portraits.
5) The Fairytale Shoot: Have you ever fancied being the hero of your own fairytale book? Well, let us make that dream come true for you. We’ll write it (with your input), design & make costumes that you can keep, get hair and make-up artists, shoot and create an amazing story that stars you and your family. And in the end, you’ll get a beautiful luxury album telling your fantastic tale. Combine it with a 3-D portrait shoot to really go the whole shebang. Princes and prices on request.
If you want to do an IMAGINATION SHOOT with the aim to have everything ready in time for Christmas, you need to have booked in your shoot with us and had your viewing before December 1. We do still have some sessions available, but please do contact us soon.
We hope to see you in the studio soon.
Unusual Christmas gifts, funky Christmas gifts, Unique Xmas gifts, wild Christmas gift, creative family photos, creative photography, unique children photography, Wimbledon family photography, Putney family photography, luxury family photograph, unique family photography, stylish photography